Satsuki
2015/8/31 The final day of summer vacation. But I have nothing to do with it because I'm nether a student nor a woker. I work before but I'm a housewife. I'm studying languages everyday. That was my choice. When I was a child, I often hoped to be a adult earlier. Because if would be adult, I thoght I can control my life by myself as I thought. And that was true! Many adults said "it is better to be children than to be adults." , "hope to be child back" but I don't thnk so. We can control our own life! What do you think about that? Thank you for helping me. Good night.
1

2015/8/31 The final day of summer vacation.

But I have nothing to do with it because I'm neither a student nor a worker. I've worked before, but I'm a housewife now. I'm studying languages everyday. That was my choice. When I was a child, I often hoped to be a adult earlier sooner, because if would be I was an adult, I thought I can could control my life all by myself as I thought . And that was true! Many adults said "it is better to be children than to be adults," or "I hope to be a child back again," but I don't think so. We can control our own life! What do you think about that? Thank you for helping me. Good night.

-

A few grammar and spelling errors, and some small problems with word choice. Good work!

I think there are good things about being a child, but there is so much more freedom that comes with being an adult! I feel ilke I had less worries as a child, though, haha!