Anna
My first fail on italki.com I registered on italki.com and found a partner to learn English. We spent the first lesson. Then we ask each other homework. But unfortunately my partner refused to lessons. He has no time for lessons. I'm looking for a serious partner for learning languages. I do not want a romantic relationship. I'm married and I have a daughter. I want to make friends but I do not always comfortable to communicate with men

My First Fail on italki.com (Most words get their first letters capitalized in titles, but some, like "on", do not. That's because it's a preposition.) 

I registered on italki.com and found a partner to learn English. We spent did(?) the first lesson. Then we asked for each other's homework.
But unfortunately my partner refused to do the lessons. He has no time for lessons. I'm looking for a serious partner for learning languages. I do not want a romantic relationship. I'm married and I have a daughter.

I want to make friends but I do not always feel comfortable to communicate communicating with men.

Yeah, lots of guys on here are like that - from what I've read. Not that I've experienced it myself or anything. :P I think if you keep trying, you'll find someone who's willing to learn - but I hope you don't ignore the entire male gender because of one bad apple. We're not all looking for hot Russian girlfriends on here, I promise. :P

Your English seems very sound. Well done!

I also want to improve my English but I don't like to chat in voice I like written communications. That's why I didn't find any learner partner here. My bad luck. :)
Or, maybe text with them on here for a while before, I hear that helps weeding off timewasters. :) Do report that guy if he was inappropriate.
Thank you for adviсe :)
write in your profile " I speak with women only" and that will help you. Good luck