Anton
UFC ( Ultimate Fighting Championship ) Less than 2 months ago Fedor Emelinenko decided came back in MMA ( MMA- mixed martial arts ) . Fedor is a heavyweifgt.Fedor was the champion of PRIDE. He was not lose during 10 years. But Fedor was losing a three some fights against Dan Henderson, Favricio Werdum and Antonio Silva. Dana Whait wants be signing Fedor in UFC. Dana White is a president of UFC . Before Dana White really wanted Fedor but Fedor refuced becouse his opinion is low salary and Dana White to mistreat people . It was seven years ago. But now Dana offered some good conditions for Fedor. I have heard that Fedor agreed to be in UFC. But it is not official .
1

UFC ( Ultimate Fighting Championship )

Less than 2 months ago Fedor Emelinenko decided came back into the MMA ( MMA- mixed martial arts ) . Fedor is a heavyweifgt(heavyweight).Fedor was the champion of PRIDE. He was not losehas not lost during 10 years. But Fedor was losing a three someabout 3 fights against Dan Henderson, Favricio Werdum and Antonio Silva. Dana Whait wants be signing Fedor into the UFC. Dana White is athe president of the UFC . Before Dana White really wanted Fedor but Fedor refuced becouse(refused because) his opinion is low salary and Dana White to mistreat (mistreats)people . It was seven years ago. But now Dana offered some good conditions for Fedor. I have heard that Fedor agreed to be in the UFC. But it is not official .

Great job, Anton, this was pretty good. I understood it, but one difference between Russian and English is that you need to use articles (a, the, those, these, that) in certain places. I am sure you will be great through practice!