Mireia
Catalonia (corrections please!) Today I want to talk about my country. I live in Spain, everybody knows Spain. But I prefer to say that I live in Catalonia. Catalonia is in the coast of Spain. Barcelona is my city, and I really love it. Maybe you have read in the mewspaper about the situation in Spain. Lots of Catalan people want to leave Spain, they want the independence of Catalonia. And when I go abroad, or even in Spain, people ask me why they don't want to be in Spain. The question is so simple, but the answer isn't it. You have to know all the history of Catalonia, all the wars we lost. You also have to know what Spanish politicians care about Catalonia. They don't allow us to vote for our country, they don't want us to learn Catalan, our language, in school. You have to know all the money that Spain steal to us. I could be writing for a long time, because it's such a complex and interesting subject. We love Catalonia, and we want that all the foreigns countries know about our situation. Every 11th September milions of Catalans claim the power of decide the future of our country. Thank you for reading!! I encourage you to read a llitle bit more about Catalonia and Spain.
1

Today I want to talk about my country. I live in Spain. Everybody knows Spain. But I prefer to say that I live in Catalonia. Catalonia is on the coast of Spain. Barcelona is my city, and I really love it. Maybe you have read in the newspaper about the situation in Spain. Lots of Catalan people want to leave Spain. They want independence from Spain. When I go abroad, or even in Spain, people ask me why they don't want to be in Spain. The question is so simple, but the answer isn't. You have to know the history of Catalonia, all the wars we lost. You also have to know how Spanish politicians treat Catalonia. They don't allow us to vote for our country, they don't want us to learn our language, Catalan, in school. You have to know all the money that Spain stole from us. I could be writing for a long time, because it's such a complex and interesting subject. We love Catalonia, and we want all the foreign countries to know about our situation. Every 11th September millions of Catalans claim the power to decide the future of our country.
Thank you for reading!! I encourage you to read a little bit more about Catalonia and Spain.

Catalonia (corrections please!)

Today I want to talk about my country. I live in Spain; everybody knows Spain. But I prefer to say that I live in Catalonia. Catalonia is on the coast of Spain. Barcelona is my city, and I really love it. Have you read the newspaper about the situation in Spain? Lots of Catalan people want to leave Spain. They want the independence of Catalonia. When I go abroad, or even stay in Spain, people ask me "Why don't you want to be in Spain?" The question is so simple, but the answer isn't. You have to know all the history of Catalonia: all the wars we lost, what Spanish politicians care about Catalonia, the money that Spain steals from us.They don't allow us to vote for our country. They don't want us to learn Catalan, our language, in school. I could be writing for a long time, because it's such a complex and interesting subject. We love Catalonia, and we want all the foreign countries to know about our situation. Every 11th of September milions of Catalans claim the power to decide the future of our country. 

Thank you for reading this article!! I encourage you to read a llitle bit more about Catalonia and Spain.