Carmen G.F
Medical history At the doctor’s office. Medical history Patient’s name: Mary Sun. she has suffered headache and dizzy lately. She is allergic to nuts and antibiotic. There are histories of diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease in her family. Today she came in with high headache and when the nurse took her blood pressure it was too high. She don’t practice sports, usually stay sit around TV and her diet isn’t healthy because she eats often fast and junk food, her job is stresses enough and she has just divorced. I recommended to have some time off, to practice work out three times a week and to eat a healthy diet.
1

Medical history

At the doctor’s office.
Medical history
Patient’s name: Mary Sun.
She has suffered headaches and dizziness lately. She is allergic to nuts and antibiotics.
There is a history of diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease in her family. Today she came in with severe headache and when the nurse took her blood pressure it was too high.
She doesn’t practice sports, usually she sits around the TV and her diet isn’t healthy because she often eats  fast and junk food, her job is stressful enough and she has just divorced.
I recommended her to have some time off, to workout three times a week and to eat a healthy diet.

Hello Carmen,

Just a few corrections but I understand everything. 'often' is an adverb - it modifies a verb - and they usually go in front of the verb but after the verb 'be'.

Hope this helps

Bob