Haris
Day one-Starting to write Please, do not pay attention to the meaning of the text. It represents some scraps from my mind that should not be part of discussion. Grammar and vocabulary corrections and comments are welcome. It has occured me today. Plain and simple as it always is. In one's life, it is almost impossible to remember, to hold the memories of the two most important life events, the begining and the end. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I still haven't met a single person that can talk about his/her own birth. Nor the death. We can hold memories on graduating, learning about love, to drive, the first kiss, fun times, happy times, sad times, boring times. But we can't hold memories on our own birth nor the death. Why are we denied for those two simple, most important events in our life time beeing? Is it to painful to hold the memories or it's just lack of capability to process that amount of happiness (birth) and sadness (death) for ordinary human brain.

Day one-Starting to write

Please, do not pay attention to the meaning of the text. It represents some scraps from my mind that should not be part of discussion. Grammar and vocabulary corrections and comments are welcome.

It has occured me today. Plain and simple as it always is. In one's life, it is almost impossible to remember, to hold the memories of the two most important life events, the begining and the end. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I still haven't met a single person that can talk about his/her own birth. Nor the death. We can reminisce about graduating, learning about love, driving, experiencing the first kiss, fun times, happy times, sad times, and boring times. But we can't hold recall the memories of our own birth nor or the death.
Why are we denied those two simple, most important events in our life time beeing?
Is it too painful to recall the memories, or is it just a lack of ability to process that amount of happiness (birth) and sadness (death) for the ordinary human brain.

Your writing is actually poetic with minor mistakes made even by English speakers.  The first three corrections I made were for what we call parellelism, which means you have to maintain the same form of the verbs in that series (e.g. learning, driving, and experiencing).  I added the word experience because you lacked a verb.  You cannot technically write, "We can reminisce about (Verb 1), (Verb 2), and (Noun). I am just beginning my Bosnian studies, so I cannot say with certainty but the expression "to hold memories" is more than likely a fault from language transfer.  In English, we have other verbs, for example, "remember", "recall", and "reminisce" to express that concept.  Nonetheless, your thoughts are completely intelligible, and for that reason, I say again your mistakes are extremely minor.  Do not forget that the word "to" is a preposition and the word "too" is an adverb to express intensity (also another mistake made by English speaker frequently).  

Anyway, this is excellent! I urge you to not be discouraged and to continue your good work.  Happy New Year!

In deed gsheshek, you may not be far from the truth. But, as I stated, the accent is not on the meaning of the written, but the grammar,vocabulary and syntax. Long story short, can it be written the way it is, are there mistakes made in the term of syntax, parts not written well or similar errors? Regards!
Interesting thoughts, but I think the answer is obvious. :) You can't remember your death because... you're dead. You cannot return to the living and say how it was. No wonder you didn't meet anyone like this. And during birth our brains are not developed enough to collect memories, I think.

Day one-Starting to write

Please, do not pay attention to the meaning of the text. It represents some scraps from my mind that should not be considered as a part of discussion. Grammar and vocabulary corrections and comments are welcome.

It has occured me today. Plain and simple as it always is. In one's life, it is almost impossible to remember, to hold the memories of the two most important life events, the begining and the end. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I still haven't met a single person that can talk about his/her own birth. Nor the death. We can hold memories on graduating, learning about love, to drive, the first kiss, fun times, happy times, sad times, boring times. But we can't hold memories on our own birth nor the death.
Why are we denied for those two simple, most important events in our life time beeing?
Is it to painful to hold the memories or it's just lack of capability to process that amount of happiness (birth) and sadness (death) for ordinary human brain.