Nadia
What are you for me... (PLEASE CORRECT IT) In Italian "Quello che sei per me" it's a novel set in America precisely in Portland which talks about a girl, Katie, who lived the childhood with two brothers but then they lost touch and after many years they met again... Jack Davis who was the ex best friend of Katie called her to ask a favour. She had to pretend that she was the Jack's girlfriend because he wanted to make a good impression at work as he had the fame to be a womanizer... Katie was very perplexed about this request but she accepted because of Jack's harassment. She moved to Portland to fake the engagement with Jack but there she met his brother Travis who became a very handsome man. Travis, when they were children used to mess her and for this reason she hated him. But after few days she felt in love with him and the end must be read by you... This is a book that i could not put down and i read it right through in a few hours. If you enjoy romantic novels i suggest you this one.

What are you for me... (PLEASE CORRECT IT)

In Italian "Quello che sei per me". It's a novel set in America, precisely in Portland precisely, which talks about a girl, Katie, who spent her childhood with two brothers but then they lost touch and after many years they met again...

Jack Davis who was the ex best friend of Katie called her to ask a favour. She had to pretend that she was the Jack's girlfriend because he wanted to make a good impression at work as he had the reputation of a womanizer...
Katie was very perplexed about this request but she accepted because of Jack's harassment.

She moved to Portland to fake the engagement with Jack but there she met his brother Travis who had become a very handsome man. Travis, when they were children used to tease her and for this reason she hated him.
But after few days she felt in love with him and the end must be read by you...

This is a book that i could not put down and i read it right through in a few hours. If you enjoy romantic novels i suggest you try this one.