Kewin
Molecular model Can you please help me correcting this short lesson of chemistry? Know:  The properties of molecules.  The three physical states of matter. Know-how:  Describe and recognize the three physical states of matter through sentences and diagrams. I - The properties of molecules In a molecular model, all matter is seen as a gathering of small objects called molecules. These molecules are considered to possess the following properties: - They are small (about 0,000 000 001 m that is 1 nanometer) - Spherical - Of constant shape - Indivisible NB: all molecules have different masses but, when they belong to the same chemical species, their masses are identical. For instance, two molecules of water have the same mass but a molecule of water doesn’t have the same mass than a molecule of ozone. II - Modeling the three states of matter Last year, you have learned that matter can exist in three forms which are called physical states: solid, liquid and gas. Exercise n°1 : after reading the descriptions below, link the diagrams of the physical states of matter to the text that best describes each of them. In solids, molecules are compactly arranged. They don’t move and are strongly linked to each other. Moreover, when solid matter is a crystal, molecules are arranged in lines. In liquids, molecules are compactly gathered but they are disordered. They can freely move. In gases, molecules are disordered and at a distance from each other. They move very quickly and in all directions. Exercise n°2: write in the ballons the physical state of matter corresponding to each description.

Molecular model

Can you please help me correcting this short (lesson of chemistry)(chemistry lesson)?

Know:
 The properties of molecules.
 The three physical states of matter.

Know-how: Know how to:
 Describe and recognize the three physical states of matter through sentences and diagrams.

I - The properties of molecules

In a molecular model, all matter is seen as a gathering of small objects called molecules. These molecules are considered to possess the following properties:
- They are small (about 0,000 000 001 0.000 000 001 m that is 1 nanometer)
- Spherical
- Of constant shape
- Indivisible

NB: all molecules have different masses but, when they belong to the same chemical species, their masses are identical. For instance, two molecules of water have the same mass but a molecule of water doesn’t have the same mass than as a molecule of ozone.

II - Modeling the three states of matter

Last year, you have learned that matter can exist in three forms which are called physical states: solid, liquid and gas.

Exercise n°1 : after reading the descriptions below, link the diagrams of the physical states of matter to the text that best describes each of them.

In solids, molecules are compactly arranged. They don’t move and are strongly linked to each other. Moreover, when solid matter is a crystal, molecules are arranged in lines.
In liquids, molecules are compactly gathered but they are disordered. They can freely move.
In gases, molecules are disordered and at a distance from each other. They move very quickly and in all directions.

Exercise n°2: write in the balloons the physical state of matter corresponding to each description.