Maria
A traffic sign As one approaches to a crossroad, depending on the traffic sign that people find, they have several possibilities. The sign can say that you have to stop and make sure that no one is coming across the main road and, if it is so, you can take it. Other possibility is that the traffic sign say that you have to go slow and make sure that no one is coming in that way. You have a third possibility and you could find that there is not any sign because you are at the main road and are the others that have to give you the precedence. One day Mr Keeton was returning from job when he arrived to the crossroad that is 2 streets from his house. According to the traffic sign he had to go slow and that is what he did but a policeman that was there saw him and made him to stop at the side of the street The policeman who had a notebook and a pen in his hands try to fine him but as he complained the policeman put attention where he was and he realized that he was in the wrong place. what a blowed! he said

A traffic sign

As one approaches to a crossroad, depending on the traffic sign that people find, they have several possibilities.
The sign can say that you have to stop and make sure that no one is coming across the main road and, if no one is crossing, you can proceed. Another possibility is that the traffic sign may say that you have to go slow and make sure that no one is coming. A third possibility could be that there is not any sign because you are at the main road and are the others that have to give you the precedence.
One day Mr Keeton was returning from job when he arrived at a crossroad that was 2 streets from his house. According to the traffic sign he had to go slow and that is what he did, but a policeman that was there saw him and made him to stop at the side of the street.
The policeman who had a notebook and a pen in his hands tried to fine him but as he complained the policeman realised that he was actually in the wrong! How embarrassing!

I was a little confused with the final sentence but think this is what you meant. Lovely piece of work, good job! ????