AndyCan
World of Warcraft - 1 One day, I went to take a walk, and I went the bookstore which was in a short distance from my house, and I entered the store, I saw the computer game “World of Warcraft: The Frozen Throne” which hung on the wall, and thought for a moment, why it looked so familiar, suddenly, I remembered that my father bought the home video game console, called “Saturn”, there had a game called “Warcraft : Orcs and Humans”, that’s why it seemed so similar, and then I bought it, when I came to home, I installed it, then I found I can’t play it, because it just a expansion pack, so I had to by the first pack, “Warcraft 3”, so that I can play it. thanks
1

World of Warcraft - 1

One day, I went to take for a walk, and I went to the bookstore which was in a short distance from my house, and I entered the store.
I saw the computer game “World of Warcraft: The Frozen Throne” which hung on the wall, and thought for a moment, why it looked so familiar. Suddenly,
I remembered that my father bought the home video game console called “Saturn”. there It had a game called “Warcraft : Orcs and Humans”. 
That’s why it seemed so similar familiar, and then I bought it. When I came to home 
I installed it, then I found I can’t couldn't play it, because it just an expansion pack, so I had to buy the first pack, “Warcraft 3”, so that I can play it.

thanks

Note: Use period (.) to end some sentences - all of those commas (,) make the sentences too long.  Good work though!!