Ester
Amazing hotel on New York My friend Eric spent a week in New York last month. The hotel was well located withing walking distance of down town, the place was awesone for jus taste. With regards to their rooms, then are spacious, clean, confortable and nice desing in general. Moreover, the room included a well stocked mini-bar, great bathroom , amenties, loads of channel's on the tv internet acces and so on. The restaurant was fantastic, they madre the great price! Moreover the staff were really friendly, polite and helpful The best factor about the price was the stay in the hotel incluying tickets at a discount for most of the turist attractions such as Empire State building, Central Park Broadway's theate. Also he could eat his fill ranging from high class restaurant to the usual fast food or shopping in diferentes places such as Fifth Avenue, Madison Avenue or Union Square. He thinks his resort in New York was worth it, becouse is a stunning city, where there are plenty of think to see and to do. So he definitely recomend it to me.

Amazing hotel on in New York

My friend Eric spent a week in New York last month. The hotel was well located withing walking distance of down town downtown, the place was awesone for jus his taste.
With regards to their rooms, then are they were spacious, clean, comfortable and nice design in general.
Moreover, the room included a well stocked mini-bar, great bathroom , amenities, loads of channels on the tv, internet access and so on.
The restaurant was fantastic, they madre the great price and the prices were great!
Moreover the staff were really friendly, polite and helpful.
The best factor about the price was the stay in the hotel incluying included tickets at a discount for most of the tourist attractions such as Empire State building, Central Park,  Broadway's theatre (or Broadway theatres). Also he could eat his fill ranging from high class restaurants to the usual fast food or shopping in diferentes different places such as Fifth Avenue, Madison Avenue or Union Square.
He thinks his resort vacation in New York was worth it, because is a stunning city, where there are plenty of think things to see and to do. So he definitely recommends it to me.

Very good Ester. My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.

For "theatres", you can also use the American spelling - "theaters".

nice, how much per night?