juan castro
This is an old entry Hi everyone, long time no see! Well, a couple of days ago I made this entry but no one corrected it. Several days ago, the same with a girl whom had posted a note but there wasn´t corrections, so, I ask you please, could you take a look at this? thank you so much for helping me. I have a lot of task of my classes, but today I couldn´t do anything because I had to go out for work. The weather was sunny and blue sky, that was the only I liked hahaha. I didn´t know what to do, if make my tasks or going to work, the fact is both, study and work are a main need but now I´m broke so I decided going to work. My older brother told me: "do you want me to reccomend you what to do?", I said ok, well, he told me, why don´t go to work today and tomorrow you´ll be able to spend time for your study. Of course I took into account his suggestion, although, I have the mind that I should go to work tomorrow to pay some debts I have haha. Moreover, I want to buy a brand new electro-acoustic guitar, so if I want it, I should save money to achieve it. A couple of years ago I´ve longed that guitar, but I work to make money and help to my family, so it´s almost impossible to achieve it, if I can barely buy feed and pay services, anyway, today I had to work all day down hahaha. By the way, this next weekend I´ll start to give guitar lessons to a classmate, that´s good for me because I like to teach what I know (remember, I´m not a pro, I taught to myself to play guitar using videos and reading about guitar lessons), the fact is I like to teach free because there are too many people whom don´t have money to pay guitar lessons, just like me. In the first session I´ll give him some minimal instructions such as the major chords, the scales and a little introduction in the importance of the guitar, in addition, I´ve taught to play guitar to a couple of people.

This is an old entry

Hi everyone, long time no see!
Well, a couple of days ago I made this entry but no one corrected it. Several days ago, the same with a girl who (<em>sujeto de 'had posted') </em> had posted a note but there wasn´t corrections, so, I ask you please, could you take a look at this? thank you so much for helping me.

I have a lot of schoolwork, but today I couldn´t do anything because I had to go out to work. The weather was sunny and the sky blue (<em>un poco poetica aquí</em>), that was the only thing I liked hahaha. I didn´t know what to do, should I do my homework or go to work, the fact is both, study and work are both needed but now I´m broke so I decided to go to work. My older brother told me: "Can i make (you) a recommendation?", I said ok, well, he told me, why don´t go to work today and tomorrow you´ll be able to spend time for your studying. Of course I took into account his suggestion, although, I have the mind that I should go to work tomorrow to pay some debts I have haha. Moreover, I want to buy a brand new electro-acoustic guitar, so if I want it, I should save money to buy/purchase it.

For a
couple of years now I´ve longed for* that guitar, but I work to make money and help to my family, so it´s almost impossible to buy/purchase/get it, if I can barely buy food and pay for services, anyway, today I had to work all day down?  te refieres "all day long"? hahaha.
By the way, this next weekend I´ll start to give (or I'll start giving) guitar lessons to a classmate, that´s good for me because I like to teach what I know (remember, I´m not a pro, I taught to myself to play guitar using videos and reading about guitar lessons), the fact is I like to teach for free because there are too many people who <em>(sujeto de don't have)</em> don´t have money to pay for guitar lessons, just like me. In the first session I´ll give him some minimal instructions such as the major chords, the scales and a little introduction to the importance of the guitar, in addition, I´ve taught to a couple of people how to play the guitar.  <em>no "a" personal en inglés</em>

<em>
</em>

<em>"to long for"
</em>to really want something, usually for a long time  I have longed for a luxury car..

but

I long to climb Mount Everest.  no dice "for" si un verbo/infinitivo sigue