大学生 今、おれは大学生です。私の大学はFloridaです。きれいです。あそこは先生達と一本屋としょかてん(書家店?)あります。あそこが二万人。一つ人は私の友だち。彼女はきれいです。今日、おれは行きますにバッスそれからに大学と書家店。
1

大学生

Choose either おれor 私 or whatever and stick to it. 

私は大学生です。私の大学はフロリダにあります。You neither say: 'My university is Florida' ?

きれいです。Beautiful. Okay, but WHAT is beautiful? きれいな場所です?きれいな大学です?

People=いる、Things,Buildings=ある。

大学には、先生達がいて、一本屋としょかてん(書家店?)????があります。

あそこが二万人。That place is 20,000 people???? What is?

一人は私の友達です。彼女はきれいです。今日、私はバスで大学と書店/図書館に行きます。

Hey, there is also something called -online dictionaries- in case you didn't know.

Why are you writing stuff invented by yourself? 

Regardless of your level, unless very advanced, you better write your original version.

By doing so you are doing us two favors, helping people learn from your English and saving our time and energy breaking our heads to guess what you are trying to say.

That is the least respect you can show those who are doing you a favor. 

Now I am a college student. My college is in Florida. It is beautiful. Over there are teachers and a book store and a library. Over there are two thousand people. One person is my friend. She is beautiful. Today, I go on the bus then to college and the library. I apologize for the many grievous errors. I understand that there are online dictionaries, however I choose not to rely on them. I use them when studying languages, but try to stay away from them when writing or speaking. That way I am using only the knowledge that I have gained. I am sorry for not writing an English translation. This was a beginner mistake and I shall remember to do so in the future. Thank you for helping me through my first steps in a new language. You're assistance is much appreciated.
Hi, I think I need the original sentences in English.