Karen
Hello! I'm a student, I'm barely learning english. I'm from Nicaragua and I would like to say that I'm in love with my country. I like listening to music and I'm a singer, pianist and guitarist. I love flamenco music, when I was younger I used to dance but now I don't :) I'm too shy. Also, I love rock music, jazz and blues. My favorite singer is Jeff Buckley, he is my biggest influence. One day I would like to be a famous singer and I would like traveling around the world. One of my biggest pasion is photography. I like cooking and meet people. Greetings!
1

Hello!

I'm a student, I'm barely learning english. I'm from Nicaragua and I would like to say that I'm in love with my country. I like listening to music and I'm a singer, pianist and guitarist.
I love flamenco music, when I was younger I used to dance but now I don't :) I'm too shy.
Also, I love rock music, jazz and blues.
My favorite singer is Jeff Buckley, he is my biggest influence.
One day I would like to be a famous singer and I would like traveling around the world. One of my biggest pasion is photography. I like cooking and meet people.

Greetings!

Great Job! just  few conjugation, spelling and grammatical errors but I could understand it perfectly fine, good job :)

Hello!

I love flamenco music, when I was younger I used to dance flamenco but now I don't :) I'm too shy.
My favorite singer is Jeff Buckley, he is my biggest musical influence.

If you want to learn spanish, I can help you!

Greetings!