David Fernandez
Educational Cover Letter My name is David and I’d like to submit my application for the position you are offering, because I think it matches with my skills. I have both kwnoledge and experience at teaching football, indoor football, tennis, pre-tennis, pre-sport activities, basketball, swimming and everyday children’s games. All of these activities are for children from three years old up to sixteen years old. In some of the companies I’ve worked for, I was responsable to develop all the activities program, for me and for the rest of the teachers. In the educational scope, I have some importants abilities and skills as: activities managing, programming and organization, and responsibility. I’m also very patient, something very important in education. I have also experience of office suites, like Microsoft Office, and using them for classes and activities planification. I’m kind with everyone, and really enjoy helping children and old people (I’ve worked helping disabled people in water activities and swimming). I’d really like to become part of your team. Best regards, David