Missing you Dear Mr. Oranje, I lost my writing spirit after you stop talking to me and ignored me all the time. This morning I got it back but not in a good mood. Maybe I'm just a burden to you. I want to tell you that I haven't gone outside of the house again during weekdays since you stop sending me messages. You are the one who always encourage me to go out more often with my son. I have lost the excitement in doing it. Maybe it's because you are the only person who used to care about us and now you're gone. Few days ago my son turned 1. He is growing up. We had a small birthday party at home with our relatives and close friends. I decorated the house with colorful bunting flags and baloons. The theme was Captain America but there were other superheroes too to make it more colorful. I cried after I read your last email. I really miss our talks. I used to share my days with you. You were always patient and kind. Now my English will be rusty..very soon. How could I forget you after you gave me so much things to remember? I'm sorry for making you feel sad and confused because of my presence. I live far away from you and I'm not free like a bird. I guess this is life..full of mystery. You came and left. I never regret to know someone like you. You are a special person, one of a kind. You are still the same person in my eyes and nothing can change that. I miss you.

Missing you

Dear Mr. Oranje,
I lost my writing spirit after you stopped talking to me and ignored me all the time. This morning I got it back but I am not in a good mood.

Maybe I'm just a burden to you.
I want to tell you that I haven't gone outside of the house again during weekdays since you stopped sending me messages. You are the one who always encouraged me to go out more often with my son. I have lost the excitement in doing it. Maybe it's because you are the only person who used to care about us and now you're gone.

A few days ago my son turned 1. He is growing up. We had a small birthday party at home with our relatives and close friends. I decorated the house with colorful bunting flags and baloons. The theme was Captain America but there was also other superheroes to make it more colorful.

I cried after I read your last email.
I really miss our talks.
I used to share my days with you.
You were always patient and kind.
Now my English will be rusty..very soon.
How could I forget you after you gave me so many things to remember?

I'm sorry for making you feel sad and confused because of my presence. I live far away from you and I'm not free like a bird.
I guess this is life..full of mystery. You came and left.
I never regret knowing someone like you. You are a special person, one of a kind.
You are still the same person in my eyes and nothing can change that.
I miss you.

Missing you

Dear Mr. Oranje,
I lost my writing spirit after you stopped talking to me and ignored me all the time. This morning I got it back, but I am not in a good mood.

Maybe I'm just a burden to you.
I want to tell you that I haven't gone outside of the house again during weekdays since you stopped sending me messages. You are the one who always encouraged me to go out more often with my son. I have lost the excitement in of doing it so. Maybe it's because you are the only person who used to care about us and now you're gone.

Few days ago my son turned 1. He is growing up. We had a small birthday party at home with our relatives and close friends. I decorated the house with colorful bunting flags and balloons. The theme was Captain America, but there were other superheroes too to make it more colorful.

I cried after I read your last email.
I really miss our talks.
I used to share my days with you.
You were always patient and kind.
How could I forget you after you gave me so much things to remember?

I will never regret to knowing someone like you. You are a special person, one of a kind.
I miss you.

I gave it a try anyway.
Thanks for the comment.
This Notebook entry better be just an exercise, because if it is not, it would just be horrible to be Mr. Oranje. I wanted to try and correct your Notebook entry, but it is too good for my skill level. It does have a few errors in a couple of tenses, an expression, and maybe a spelling error but best wait for a native speaker. Your English is awesome by the way, I do not think they are getting rusty. Take care.