Fernanda
My presentation Hi! My name is Fernanda Salazar Arregotia. I have 20 years old. I am from Pánuco, Veracruz. Currently, I study education. I like to play with kids. I like to read science fiction. My favorite book is "The hunger games". Enter this website because that was my homework. I hope to learn much more of the English language. I hope to improve with the help of this website.

My presentation

Hi! My name is Fernanda Salazar Arregotia. I am 20 years old. I am from Pánuco, Veracruz. Currently, I study education. I like to play with kids. I like to read science fiction. My favorite book is "The Hunger Games".
I joined this website because that was my homework. I hope to learn much more about the English language. I hope to improve with the help of this website.

My presentation

Hi! My name is Fernanda Salazar Arregotia. I have 20 years old. I am from Pánuco, Veracruz. Currently, I study education. I like to play with kids. I like to read science fiction. My favorite book is "The hunger games".
Enter I visited this website because that was my homework. I hope to learn much more of the English language. I hope to improve with the help of this website.

YOU'RE WELMCOME! I HOPE YOU CAN LEARN AND IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH AT THE SAME TIME YOU HAVE FUN. :) 

My presentation

Hi! My name is Fernanda Salazar Arregotia. I am 20 years old. I am from Pánuco, Veracruz. Currently, I study education. I like to play with kids. I like to read science fiction. My favorite book is "The hunger Games".
I visited this website because that was my homework. I hope to learn much more of the English language. I hope to improve with the help of this website.

<em>[Very good start]</em>