Yaolong
About youtube In China, I hardly used youtube. Because it is not easy to get access to it. I had to use VPN but it often broke down. Now in America, I can use the youtube freely. I can find great resources on the youtube. For example, I often watch stories of Holmes on it. I also find something that is not allowed in China such as sex videos and attacks to Chinese government. That may be why it is forbidden in China.

About youtube

In China, I hardly used youtube. Because it is not easy to get access to it. I had to use VPN but it often broke down. Now in America, I can use the youtube freely. I can find great resources on the youtube. For example, I often watch episodes of Holmes on it. I also find things that are not allowed in China such as sex videos and attacks to the Chinese government.* That may be why it is forbidden in China.

* If you want to list more than one thing, then the sentence is plural and you need to write things/are. 'Something' is singular. 'Some things' is plural. 

I understand you, I also must use some ""detours'' to use youtube, but I know good detours and it's not a problem :)
Thank you for your comment.
Youtube is awesome, is a really good tool wich allows u to find any topic that u are looking for...but sometimes it has unnopropiate content wich can be dangerous for the youngest people at home