Annynha
Modal verbs The English modal verbs is a bit difficult to understand for those who are beginning to speak English. I wrote a few sentences using the modal verbs and I'd like someone to tell me if its is written correctly. 1-She must be rich! She has a beautiful house. 2-Can I go to the bathroom? Please dear. 3-You can not smoke in the hospitals. 4-He might arrive today, but I'm not sure about it. 5-Luke can not speak English. 6-You should pay attention in the class. 7-Can I go to the supermarket? 8-Petter used to play videogame when he lived with me. 9-You should not have money! I think. 10-Eddy can not date on Mondays. 11-Can you open the door? 12- May I play volley? 13- She must be sick. 14- Luke should eat less. 15- Anne can play videogame. 16- You must not put your dirty hands on the table. 17- Matt can watch movies at night. 18-Can I go to the church? Please 19- Sorry, I can not understand what you are telling me. 20- Could you do me a favor? I need your help! Thanks in advance! Good night!