Juliana
My life in Sobral Since 2011, I live in Sobral city, interior of Ceará, of the brazilian northeastern. This place is known as one of city hotter of the Brazil! Impossible live here without a ventilator or air conditioning. So, why wanted I live here? Because my college. I have leave my home, my parents because I want my graduate. I study Administration of business and alrealdy finishing my studies. I pretend specialize in Marketing futurely. I love study about consumer comportament. So far I've participated in various workshops about business, conferences, groups. I live on little apartment, kitnet, with three girls. I lived with others girls on other house but they are different of me... they were things I don't approve, for exemplo, brought drunk men for sleep there. One of them already stormed my room in midnight. It's was creepy! But now, graces of Lord, I live with amazing girls. I like very much her. We laught together. However, I'm finishing my college and coming soon I'll back to home my parents for start a new phase in my life.