Sanny
How to write a resume How to write a resume, keep in a piece of paple, and include some important skill in working. I need to find a new job ASAP. I can't work in a place without window. our company carry office to a new office, I don't like it. so I want to change my job. Sometime I hate worse work enviroment. So I can't enjoy life more. cant sleep well. no rise salaty.

How to write a resume

How to write a resume, keep in a piece of paple, and include some important skill in working. I need to find a new job ASAP. I can't work in a place without window. our company carry office to a new office, I don't like it. so I want to change my job. Sometime I hate worse work enviroment. So I can't enjoy life more. cant sleep well. no rise salaty.

How do I write a resume, that piece of paper which includes important work skills? I need to find a new job ASAP. I can't work in a place without windows. Our company moved to a new office and I don't like it, so I want to change jobs. I hate a work environment which becomes worse. I can't enjoy life now. I can't sleep well. I didn't get a salary increase.