Shannon
A little white rabbit went to fishing The first day, a little white rabbit went fishing, She spent the whole day on the bank, but She got nothing. The second day, The little white rabbit went fishing again, She went fishing a whole day, nothing gained again. The third day, The little white rabbit tried fishing the third time, When she was fishing, there was a big fish jumped out from the water and looked her angrily:” If you baited you hook with carrot again, I will beat you down”. So sometimes we need to walk a while in others’ shoes.
ThanksTezza, I translated from Chinese, but I added the implied meaning myself.
Nice story. Is it your own creation, or translated from Chinese?

A little white rabbit went to fishing

The Little White Rabbit Who Went Fishing

The first day, a little white rabbit went fishing. She spent the whole day on the bank, but she got caught nothing.

On the second day, the little white rabbit went fishing again. She went fishing a the whole day but , again, caught nothing gained again.

On the third day, the little white rabbit tried fishing for the third time. When While she was fishing, there was a big fish jumped out from the water and looked at her angrily:” If you baited you hook with carrot again next time, I will beat you down”.  

So sometimes we need to walk a while in others’ shoes.