美语鹭宝宝
NICE TABLETS Now Formula only had one little bad habit, actually she was always very bad to people sometimes. She tried to be good, but every time she met a new girl she always teased them when they couldn’t answer a question at school. She didn’t want to be like Hack because he was not nice to anyone either. One day she tried to be nicer, she started to play with the people she teased before and apologized and thought that her bad habits were gone, but the next day she started teasing them again. Formula wanted to be as nice as Jack because Jack always had nice habits and good brains; he often helps kids with their problems and always treated them like a king. One day Jack came up to Formula and said that she had to have nice tablets and Jack said that they were free, Formula thanked Jack very much and went to school eating it; she chewed some tablets and drank some water every day, but she was now very impatient. Jack said that the nice tablets only help with their speaking to be nicer but to stop teasing or hitting people she needed to have some Hit tablets. But Jack this time ordered her to give her one dollar because hit tablets he bought, and of course nice tablets were the ones he got from his birthday. So Formula chewed some more and she stopped hitting people, but she still had a very bad face, Jack couldn’t help with this so Formula was very sad. The moral of these three stories is never ask anyone to do your job, always finish your job and let the rest to others.