美语鹭宝宝
THE SPECIAL FEAST There once lived a little girl named Miranda and she loved to eat bread, she wanted to eat something besides bread. Next week was her birthday so she decided to invite all her friends, and she ordered her mother to prepare a feast for her and her friends and also they needed bread and milk. She wanted to buy new clothes so she bought a beautiful dress and bought some new shoes and she also bought some ear rings and last of all she bought her favorite bracelet in the shop. So when her birthday came she invited all of her friends, so they all came at the right time and everything was ready. Miranda was really excited, they all bought gifts and when Miranda opened them she was very happy because each of them gave her something very special. When they started to eat Miranda told those stories, but Miranda didn’t want to eat yet, so she took all of her friends to the play ground. Miranda sat on the swing and started to swing, but she wanted to be pushed, and she let somebody else on the swing and they started to play. When they came inside they started to eat. Everything was very tasty and Miranda finally knew that bread was not very good for body but the vegetables were. They all enjoyed their meal. At night Miranda waved good-bye to all of her friends, but one girl named Chelsea said that her mother and father are not at home. Then Miranda invited her to stay and sleep at her house, so they all started to tell stories and read book and started asking questions. Then Miranda’s mother turned off her light and Miranda enjoyed her birthday very much and next year she decided to have another one.