Yuriy
I'm not sure about all of sentences, please clue me in. 1. P1:"Do you want a red or blue pen? P2:"No difference"/"I don't care"/"As you want" (Are answers of P2 correct?) 2. I've fed phone calls up at work, at home I don't use phone. (I want to use "fed up". Can I use it in this context.) 3. What's the use of explanation/text/phrase? (Does it sound angrily?) 4. If you wil be able to fix car, I will be able to learn to drive it. (I want to use both of clauses in future tense) 5. This word is used correctly. Is this word used correctly? (I want to ask a question in the passive voice) 6. Do stay a litle longer. Stay a little longer. (What's the difference?) 7. There is a chance I can be late. 8. Yesterday I was painting the wall almost two hours, for the next day she had to dry. (Is it correct?) 9. If you're thinking she will want to eat my soup, I will cook it. (Is it correct?) 10. P1 to P2: Taxi. (P1 is succinct) P2 (wants to know what P1 mean): To call a Taxi is what you want? (Is answer of P2 correct?) Thanks
1

Corrections in red; stylistics and variants in blue.

I'm not sure about all of these sentences.  Please clue me in.

1. P1:"Do you want a red pen or blue pen?  
P2:"No difference"/"I don't care"/"As you want" "Whichever you want to give me."
(Are answers of P2 correct?)
2. I'm fed up with phone calls up at work.  At home I don't use phone.
(I want to use "fed up". Can I use it in this context.)  
3. What's the use of explanation/text/phrase?  Sorry, I don't understand what you are trying to say.  If you paraphrase in English, or write it in Russian, I'll try again to help.
(Does it sound angry?)  http://www.ecenglish.com/learnenglish/lessons/how-use-sense-verbs
4. If you are able to fix the car, I will be able to learn to drive it.
(I want to use both of clauses in the future tense)  Variant:  ... both of the clauses in.. /// I think the present tense is better in the first clause because we're dealing with the "Type 1 Conditional".  http://www.edufind.com/english-grammar/conditional/
5. This word is used correctly. Is this word used correctly?
(I want to ask the question in the passive voice.)
6. Do stay a little longer.
Stay a little longer.
(What's the difference?)  The difference is only stylistic.  The second sentence suggests a little bit of insistence or supplication.
7. There is a chance I could be late.
8. Yesterday I was painting the wall for almost two hours.  It had the next day to dry.   
(Is it correct?)
9. If you're thinking she will want to eat my soup, I will make/cook some/it.
(Is it correct?)
10. P1 to P2: Taxi! (P1 is succinct)  I assume someone is calling/hailing a taxi which is driving by.
P2 (wants to know what P1 mean): You want to call a taxi?
(Is answer of P2 correct?)

Thanks

I'm not sure about all of these sentences, please clue me in.

1. P1:"Do you want a red or blue pen?
P2:"No difference"/"I don't care"/"As you want"/"It doesn't matter"/"Whichever"
(Are answers of P2 correct?)
2. I've fed phone calls up at work, at home I don't use phone. I'm (so) fed up with phone calls at work, I don't even use the phone at home.
3. "What's the use of" explanation/text/phrase?
(Does it sound angry?) --> It doesn't sound angry, but it sounds a little discouraged.
4. If you will be able to fix car, I will be able to learn to drive it.
(I want to use both of clauses in future tense) --> This is ok grammatically, but the meaning of the sentence is a little strange..
5. This word is used correctly. Is this word used correctly? yes
(I want to ask a question in the passive voice)
6. Do stay a litle longer.
Stay a little longer.
(What's the difference?)
7. There is a chance I will can be late.
8. Yesterday I was painting the wall for almost two hours, for and it took the next day she had for it to dry.
(Is it correct?)
9. If you're thinking she will want to eat my soup, I will cook it.
(Is it correct?) It's ok. I'd say: "If you think she will..." You have to be careful about using non-action verbs in the present continuous tense. 
10. P1 to P2: Taxi. (P1 is succinct)
P2 (wants to know what P1 mean): To call a Taxi is what you want?
(Is answer of P2 correct?) No, P2 would say, "You want to call a taxi?"

Thanks

[You're welcome. Good work, Yuri}