Yeji Song
The second of August's sentences. 1. He isn't blind as a bat. His sight is well enough. 2. Do you think I am in bad shape? 3. I felt blue yesterday. 4. Am I off color now? Am I really that pale? 5. Do you think she is full of beans? 6. To be full of beans, you should have lots of vegetables and healthy food. Plus you need to excercise on a regular basis. 7. I can't be bothered to spend my days gossiping about it. I'd rather read a book in a quiet place all alone. 8. I can't get enough coffee. If I don't have a cup of coffee in the morning, I feel blue and don't have much energy. 9. Who can't carry a tune more than I can't ? I am really bad at singing. Nobody would be more bad as me. 10. I can't get enough sleep. I like being in my room.

The second of August's sentences.

1. He isn't blind as a bat. His sight is well enough. (He can see well/well enough?)

2. Do you think I am in bad shape?

3. I felt blue yesterday.

4. Am I off color now? Am I really that pale?

5. Do you think she is full of beans?

6. To be full of beans, you should have lots of vegetables and healthy food. Plus you need to excercise on a regular basis.

7. I can't be bothered to spend my days gossiping about it. I'd rather read a book in a quiet place all alone.

8. I can't get enough coffee. If I don't have a cup of coffee in the morning, I feel blue and don't have much energy.

9. Who can carry a tune worse than me? I am really bad at singing. Nobody could be worse than me.

10. I can't get enough sleep. I like being in my room.