Mariano
September is a good month September is a important month for me, I have to study a lot because in the beginning of October I have an english test. For increasing my knowledge I´m helping other people with spanish and they help me with my english, this form helps me in the composition part. To improve my listening skill I watch several videos per day about news and international realtions, in this way, I learn and improve my listening skill and I wise up about what occurs in the world. I expend two hours per day but from tomorrow I will study three or four hours per day.
1

September is a good month

September is an important month for me, I have to study a lot because in the beginning of October I have an english test. For increasing my knowledge I´m helping other people with spanish and they help me with my english; this plan helps me in the composition part. To improve my listening skill I watch several videos per day about news and international realtions, in this way, I learn and improve my listening skill and I wise up* about what occurs in the world.
I spend two hours per day but from tomorrow I will study three or four hours per day.

* wise up un poco coloquial. no siempre pero a menudo con una connatación un poco mala. Pero no siempre. A veces, solamente coloquial. Prefiero "learn" aquí pero es bueno que aprendas un modismo.
I need to do the same!