ziliya
introduction of my dissertation We have chosen the theme of the dissertation "Management of economic capital in order to minimize the risks." The main areas of work are: I-theoretical foundations (basis) of bank risk management, II-existing approaches to the management of economic capital in a commercial bank; III-evaluating the effectiveness of economic capital in order to minimize the risks of a commercial bank. According to the chosen theme have been published the articles "Economic Capital as a tool for crisis management in commercial banks", "Operational risk in a commercial bank", "The problem of liquidity in the commercial bank", "economic capital of a commercial banks", "Equity capital of a commercial bank", while Article "The principles of formation and use of the capital of the commercial bank" is in print. The relevance of the topic is in modern conditions of development and functioning of the banking institutions, an important role is played by activities related to the management of banking risk, which is an integral part of the management of the bank. The aim (purpose) of this paper is to examine the theoretical basis of bank risk management, to identify existing approaches to the management of economic capital in a commercial bank, to evaluate the effectiveness of management of economic capital in order to minimize the risk in a commercial bank. To achieve this goal should be to solve the following problems: - Define(explore) the concept of "economic capital" and the types of risks; - To examine the nature and forms of capital in modern economic science; - Learn the basic methods of evaluation and the organization of risk management; - To analyze the cost and the capital structure of the commercial bank on the example of the CSG(РГС банк); - Evaluate the effectiveness of management of economic capital in order to minimize risk in a commercial bank.