Javier
Stuck in language learning I notice that when it get a level in the learning of a language, you realize that the improving turned slow, or worse, completely stuck. You can get new vocabulary, but you don't have the security of master the language, falling in the same begginers mistakes. Maybe this lack of confidence is normal, but I wonder, what can we do to get a satisfactory level of confidence? When can we state we have mastered the language? I assume there is no miracle to get this, but it's possible a lot of people find themselves in that situation wishing for any tips. I'm working on this in different ways (in my case, in English): - Watching all TV series or film in VOS, first with subtitles in the original languages and trying to watch without it. - Reading books in English. - Playing videogames in English. For example, I like to play WOW when I have some free time, if anyone play in UK servers let me know if you want contact me! :) - Getting new advanced vocabulary (in Android platform a good option is Memrise) - Register in italki! I'd like to contact with people in order to do language exchange. Please, I'll be happy with all new suggestions you can provide me! Kind regards.