Echo
What I am Doing It's only a few days since I joined Italki,during these days,I write 4 short articles.Thank you again for correcting my articles. After my graduation from university in 2009,I started to work in trading companies.Last year I got back to my hometown,which is a small city but one of the biggest handwoven baskets and bags exporting base of China.The producing history may trace back to one thousand a hundred years.Then I started my own trading business with a specialized home storage products factory which was established twenty years ago. I am professional and very strict with my work and myself.I get up at 5 am every morning,after about half an hour minutes plank and other mat exercised,I cook and then enjoy my breakfast.I love sports ,especially with friends,we usually play badminton and ride bicycles,but I fell off my bike in a late afternoon last summer and hurt my knees,the wound got 4 stitches.It was a long time before I got on my bike again ,I missed the feeling when riding. My 2 best friends and me made an appointment ,when one's birthday coming,we buying her books that we have read ourselves.This has been last 3 years and I have got lots of great books,some of them were read more than one time and some really helped me. That's for today.
1

What I am doing:
It was only a few days ago I joined Italki, during these days I wrote 4 short articles. Thank you again for correcting my articles.

After my graduation from university in 2009, I started to work in a trading company. Last year I got back to my hometown, which is a small city but one of the biggest exporters of handwoven baskets and bags in China. The producing history may trace back to one thousand a hundred years (sorry, I don't understand when you are trying to say with this sentence). I started my own trading business with a factory that specialized in home storage products that was established twenty years ago.

I am a professional who is very strict with my work and myself. I get up at 5 am every morning, after about a half an hour of one minutes planks and other mat exercises I cook and enjoy my breakfast. I love sports, especially playing with friends. We usually play badminton and ride bicycles, but last summer I fell off my bike one afternoon and hurt my knees. The wound needed four stitches. It was a long time before I got on my bike again, I had missed the feeling of riding.

My two best friends and I made an appointment, (I think you mean 'my two best friends and I have a tradition') when someone's birthday coming up, we buying her books that we have read ourselves. We have done this the past three years and I have got lots of great books. Some of them I read more than once and some have really helped me.
That's all for today.

What I am Doing

It's only a few days since I joined Italki,during these days,I wrote(!) 4 short articles.Thank you again for correcting my articles.
After my graduation from university in 2009,I started to work in trading companies.Last year I got back to my hometown,which is a small city but one of the biggest handwoven baskets and bags exporting base of China.The producing history may trace back to one thousand and(!) hundred years.Then I started my own trading business with a specialized home storage product! factory which was established twenty years ago.
I am professional and very strict with my work and myself.I get up at 5 am every morning,after about half an hour (!) plank and other mat exercises(!),I cook and then enjoy my breakfast.I love sports ,especially with friends,we usually play badminton and ride bicycles,but I fell off my bike in a late afternoon last summer and hurt my knees,the wound got 4 stitches.It was a long time before I got on my bike again ,I missed the feeling when riding.
My 2 best friends and me made an appointment ,when one's birthday coming,we buying her books that we have read ourselves.This has been last 3 years and I have got lots of great books,some of them were read more than one time and some really helped me.
That's for today.

What I am Doing

It was only a few days ago since I joined Italki, but during those  days, I have written 4 short articles. Thank you again for correcting my articles.
After my graduation from university in 2009,I started work at a trading company / i worked for various trading companies.Last year I returned to my hometown,which is a small city , but , nonetheless ,it is one of the biggest handwoven baskets and bags exporting base in China.The history of these productions  can be traced back to hundreds to a thousand years .

Then I started my own trading business with a specialized home storage products factory which was established twenty years ago.
I am professional at work and strict with myself . I get up at 5 am every morning, and ,after about half an hour of exercises on planks and mat , I will then cook and enjoy my breakfast

I love sports ,especially with friends ; we usually play badminton or riding bicycles . However , in a late afternoon last summer , I fell off my bike and hurt my knees , with the wound requiring 4 stitches , and it would be a long time before i rode a bicycle again  .I missed the joy i had from riding.

My 2 best friends and i would make  appointments to meet up whenever any of our birthdays were approaching ; we would buy books for one another  that we had read .These have been going on for the last 3 years and I have received  lots of great books. Some of them were read more than once ,  and some really helped me.
That's for today.