Kenichi
Japanese department stores Japanese department stores are likely to be located at nearby station and forms a complex with rival department stores.Because the town with a lot choice for department stores can entice shopper.And shopper have some advantage to compares a price and goods easily because department store is in a stone' throw from rival.

Japanese department stores

Japanese department stores are likely to be located at a nearby station and to form a complex with rival department stores because a town with a lot of department stores can entice shopper's, and shopper's have an advantage to be able to compare prices and goods easily due to the fact that the department stores are just a stone's throw away from a rival.

This, however is an incomplete thought, just because of how the sentence is ordered. It would sound more natural like this

Japanese department stores are likely to be located at a nearby station and to form a complex with rival department stores because a town with a lot of department stores can entice a lot of shopper's. People like to shop at these complexes because they have the advantage of being able to compare prices and goods easily when the department stores are just a stone's throw away from a rival.

Hope this helps:)