柏勛
Who am I ? My country is a tiny island between the Pacific Ocean and Taiwan Strait, which is closed to China and on the north of Philippines. Because it's small, people have a strong connection and being united and warm-hearted. I'm passionate and strong curiosity person which love to make friends, travel around, learn new culture. And I know the fast way to understand their culture is blending in with their life, but the first thing, you have an ability to communicate with them. So English is a common language that can leap over gaps of different languages. It's also the reason why I desire to improve my English. Hopefully, who also want to enhance their Chinese, I'm glad to exchange the language with.

Who am I ?

My country is a tiny island between the Pacific Ocean and Taiwan Strait, (which is) closed to China and on to the north of the Philippines. Because it's small, people have a strong sense of connection and are being united, and warm-hearted. I'm a passionate person and have a great/[strong] curiosity, person who which loves to make friends, travel around, and learn about different/[new] cultures. And I know that the best/[fast] way to understand someone's their culture is to blending in with their life, but the first thing, is that you have an ability to communicate with them. So English is a common language that can *leap over gaps of different languages. It's also the reason why I want/[desire] to improve my English. (Hopefully,) those who (also) want to enhance their Chinese, I'm/I will be glad to exchange the language with them.

*bridge the gap