Victoria Tran
Something about my family I come from a relatively big family. The reason why I said “relatively big” is because some of my friends from China and Japan say it’s big; meanwhile; the others from India and Africa say it’s small. There are 6 people in my family, my parents, my three sisters and I. I think that my parents were trying to have a boy, but interesting, all of us are girls. My father is an engineer, he has to work 6 days a week from 8.00 to 5.00. Sometimes, if there is a project, he doesn’t come home until very late at night. My mother is a housewife, she is always the first to get up to ensure that we have breakfast before going to school. My elder sister is a translator, she’s just married a few months ago. At the moment, she is living in Sweden with her husband, and a baby is on the way. My two younger sisters are both students, one at high school and the other at secondary school. In general, they are obedient but they are sometimes mischievous that makes me furious. I am a last-year student and I’m in my attempt to get a good job after my graduation. Therefore, I’m always busy with a lot of homework and exams. However, I always try to help my mother with household chores such as doing the washing up and cleaning the house. I strongly believe we are a close-knit and supportive family, from which I can go into the world with confidence