Menthe
my part-time time job is over ! Today,I finished my part-time job in summer holiday ,two months.I have to it's an unforgettable experience for me .In this sunmmer ,I clean up and painted the streets with others ,sometimes i was in an exhausted codition but i felt happy ,it's interesting ,isn't it ?I got the pay by working in my own hands,how proud! I plan to buy a new phone,mine is too old ,then I want to use the rest to buy a guitar .In fact ,I had the idea when my college entrance examination ended last year ,however there were somg other things happened so that this thought did not come true.The reason that I am keen on the guitar is that i like the folk music and most of time it will use the guitar to accompany .I hope some day i can play the guitar and sing a song for my best dear friend in her wedding,i know it seems like that i am too foolish ,but i really want to do it . New semester is aroundo the corner,hope i can pass the text successful .

My part-time time job is over !

Today, I finished the part-time job I had for two months in the summer holidays. I have to say it was an unforgettable experience for me. This sunmmer, I cleaned up and painted the streets with others, sometimes I was exhausted but I felt happy, it's interesting, isn't it? I got the pay by working with my own hands, I am so proud!

I plan to buy a new phone, mine is very old, then I want to use the rest to buy a guitar. In fact, I had the idea when my college entrance examination ended last year, however some other things happened so that this thought did not come true. The reason that I am keen on the guitar is that I like folk music and most of time I will use the guitar to accompany other people. I hope some day I can play the guitar and sing a song for my best dear friend in her wedding, I know it seems like that I am too foolish ,but I really want to do it .
The new semester is just around the corner, hope I can pass the text successful .

TAke care with your spacing it should be after the punctuation not before!

All the best

Bob

sorry that there left out a word "say "in this sentence "i have to it ..."