Gina
FORMAL EMAIL Hello Mr Smith, Last week I made an order in your website, I request a pair of Nike shoes , blue color and number foot 39. I received my orden nº 123456, yesterday. When I opened de box , I saw that one of the shoes were used, the left foot , exactly. The left shoes has a great stain and a little tear, the stain was like blood. This morning, I have returned the product and I have cancelled the payment in my account. I have been for many years working with you and is the first time that Ihave has a problem. I looking forward to hearing from you.
1

FORMAL EMAIL

Hello Mr Smith,
Last week I made an order on your website. I requested a pair of blue Nike shoes, size 39.
I received my orden nº 123456 yesterday.
When I opened the box , I saw that one of the shoes was used, the left foot, to be exact. The left shoe has a big stain and a little tear.  The stain was like blood. This morning I have returned the product and I have cancelled the payment in my account.

I have been working with you for many years, and is the first time that I have had a problem.
I looking forward to hearing from you.