Clara Lee
My first day using italki! I am a regular person who wish so bad to improve my English so that I can take up more works in my job and in daily life! If I improve my English, I can improve my communication in the workplace and also help others with their English. I also like to explore how people live in different places and what they think is good for their life. I think life is about discovering beauty and happiness! For me, beauty can be anything! It can be good food, beautiful scenery, great crafts, or a well written essay. Let's be friends and share all the wonderful (and sometimes less happy) moment in life:)
1

My first day using italki!

I am a regular person who wishes so badly to improve my English so that I can take up more work in my job and in daily life! If I improve my English, I can improve my communication in the workplace and also help others with their English.

I also like to explore how people live in different places and what they think is good for their life. I think life is about discovering beauty and happiness! For me, beauty can be anything! It can be good food, beautiful scenery, great crafts, or a well written essay. Let's be friends and share all the wonderful (and sometimes less happy) moments in life. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your English is wonderful! :)