Aleeza
Tragic incident Yesterday a very tragic incident shook me off and hung my head in shame. It was about two teenage lovers who shot themselves in class room. the children were of age 16. It was a suicide act. The children left letters to their families in which they expressed their love for their families and mentioned the reason of their suicidal attempt. The reason behind the suicide was that the kids loved each other and wanted to get married but the parents were not agree. I am trapped in my own mind that where we are heading to? Who is to blame? Are the parents to blame for the acts of their children or is it the media that is responsible for the moral deterioration of our young generation? It was indeed a tragic incident and left many questions in our minds. They kids were immature who were even not aware of the meaning of the word ''love'', who were not able to write down the spellings properly took such a big step and left their families in immense grief and sorrow. It is the time for us to stand up and take steps so that we can prevent the moral degradation of our children as they are our real asset.

Tragic incident

Yesterday a very tragic incident shook me up and made me hang my head in shame. It was about two teenage lovers who shot themselves in the class room. The children were of age 16. It was a suicide act. The children left letters to their families in which they expressed their love for their families and mentioned the reason for their suicidal attempt. The reason behind the suicide was that the kids loved each other and wanted to get married but the parents did not agree. I am trapped with the question of where we are heading to? Who is to blame? Are the parents to blame for the acts of their children or is it the media that is responsible for the moral deterioration of our young generation? It was indeed a tragic incident and left many questions in our minds. The kids were immature who were even not aware of the meaning of the word ''love'', who were not able to spell their words properly took such a big step and left their families with immense grief and sorrow. It is the time for us to stand up and take steps so that we can prevent the moral degradation of our children, as they are our real asset.

<em>It's a sad story on many levels. </em>

Indeed a sad incident:'