Arwen
Diary, Sep. 3rd. I met a madman. He is odd. We have just met for 1 hour. I felt something strange from our conversation. He has a weird thinking about friendship. I supposed that we would be good friends that we could learn languages each other, but it's impossible finally.
1

Diary, Sep. 3rd.

I met a mad man. He is odd. We have just met for 1 (an) hour. I felt something strange from our conversation. He has a had a weird perception thinking about friendship. I supposed thought that we would be good friends and that we could learn languages together each other, but it's impossible finally, it proved to be impossible.

1

Diary, Sep. 3rd.

I met a madman. He is odd. We have just met for 1 hour. I felt something strange from our conversation. He has a weird idea about friendship.

I supposed that we could be good friends and that we could learn languages from each other, but it's impossible.

Hello Ibee,

I'm sorry that this was not a good language partner for you, this is like a market which you have never visited before - you need to be very careful before you buy or commit to anything. I hope you have better luck with your next language partner.

Bob