FCE review of a biographical film Montage of heck This recently released film deals with the controversial biography of Kurt Cobain, the frontman of the famous grunge band Nirvana from Seattle. It is based on the information given by the people who knew him intimately. In a duration of almost two hours, this quite ambitious work faces the life of the musician from the birth (1967) to the death (1994). It focuses on the dependence to cocaine and his constant interior fight. Making all belivable through recording made by the singer on his own and by his family. The montage has worldwide been released in english with the subtitles of each language As a conseguence of the fusion between art and loud music, this might be compared to a real concert. In fact many of the most known songs are included. Thanks to unseen paintings and photos, this film shows a fragile side of the singer that we may not know. To sum up, the view of "montage of heck" might be advisable for the fans of Nirvana, otherwise it could result fairly boring for an uninterested watcher .In addition, the film doesn't focus on his death, making it rather innovative compared to the previous.
1

FCE review of a biographical film

Montage of heck

This recently released film deals with the controversial biography of Kurt Cobain, the frontman of the famous grunge band Nirvana from Seattle. It is based on the information given by the people who knew him intimately.

Over a duration of almost two hours, this quite ambitious work presents the life of the musician from his birth (1967) to  his death (1994). It focuses on his dependence on cocaine and his constant internal fight/struggle. Making everything believable through recordings made by the singer on his own and by his family. The montage has  been released worldwide in English with the subtitles in other  languages

As a conseguence of the fusion between art and loud music, this might be compared to a real concert. In fact many of the most famous songs are included. Thanks to previously unseen paintings and photos, this film shows a fragile side of the singer that we may not know.

To sum up, the view of "Montage of Heck" might be advisable for the fans of Nirvana, otherwise it could be fairly boring for an uninterested viewer. In addition, this film doesn't focus on his death, making it rather innovative compared to the previous ones.

Hello Penelope,

This review follows the correct layout for a review. The language is appropriate but there are a few mistakes with choice of word and missing possessive pronoun 'his' in the second paragraph.

Apart from that it is fully understandable and I believe would meet the criteria for FCE.

Hope this helps

Bob

1

FCE review of a biographical film

Montage of Heck (titles of films, books etc. should have main words capitalised)

This recently released film deals with the controversial biography of Kurt Cobain, the frontman of the famous grunge band Nirvana from Seattle, Nirvana. It is based on the information given by the people who knew him intimately.

In Across a duration of almost two hours, this quite ambitious work covers  faces the life of the musician from his the birth (1967) to the until his death (1994). It focuses on the his dependence to on cocaine and his constant internal fight. Making all belivable It is made believable through recordings made by the singer on his own and by his family. The montage film has worldwide been released worldwide in English, and subtitled in many other languageswith the subtitles of each language

As a consequence of the fusion between art and loud music, this might be compared to a real concert. In fact many of their most well-known songs are included. Thanks to previously unseen images paintings and photos, this film shows a fragile side of the singer that we may not have previously known about.

To sum up, the view of going to see "Montage of Heck" might be advisable for the fans of Nirvana, otherwise it but could result in a fairly boring experience for an uninterested viewer watcher. In addition, the film doesn't focus on his death, making it rather innovative compared to the previous documentaries.

The big problem here is word choice