Carmen G.F
Personal Profile My name is Carmen, I was born in southern of Spain, in Sevilla, a beautiful city what smells to flowers of orange in sprint, is very hot in summer but the rest of the year has a warm temperature. The people from Sevilla is very funny because the weather helps them to be happy and cheerful. I have two children, they are teenagers, the oldest study in the university and play the guitar and the youngest is also a good student and sing very well. I am a social worker and love my job. I studied my degree when my children have grow up, so far I was a secretary

Personal Profile

My name is Carmen. I was born in southern of Spain, in Sevilla.  Sevilla is a beautiful city that smells of flowers of orange blossoms in Spring.  It is very hot in summer, but the rest of the year has a warm temperature. The people from Sevilla are very funny because the weather helps them to be happy and cheerful.

I have two children.  They are teenagers.  The oldest studies in the university and plays the guitar. The youngest is also a good student and sings very well.

I am a social worker and love my job. I earned (or began?) my degree when my children were grown up. Before that I was a secretary. (or So far I have been a secretary.)