Yljaha
Please, correct these sentences) 1. Ann and Tom don't suit each other, their mindsets are too different. They are like from two opposite worlds. 2. Ann never understands the essence of problem. She always exaggerates dramatism of situation. 3. The birds have capability to fly. 4. Our ancestors sacrificed to gods. 5. The salmons teem in this river. 6. Ann does exercises every morning hoping to slow her aging. 7. Laugh slows aging. 8. Flooding has damaged Tom's property. 9. Tom's major tenet is honesty in everything. 10. Ann's fundamental tenet is forgive nobody for cheating.
2

Please, correct these sentences)

1. Ann and Tom don't suit each other, their mindsets are too different. They are like from two opposite worlds.
2. Ann never understands the essence of a problem. She always exaggerates the drama of a situation.
3. Birds have the capability of flight.
4. Our ancestors made sacrifices to gods.
5. Salmons teem in this river.
6. Ann does exercises every morning hoping to slow the aging process.
7. Laughter slows the aging process.
8. Flooding has damaged Tom's property.
9. Tom's major tenet is honesty in everything.
10. Ann's fundamental tenet is to forgive nobody for cheating.

1

1. Ann and Tom don't suit each other, their mindsets are so much different. They are just like from two opposite worlds.
2. Ann never understand the essence of problem. She always exaggerates dramatism of situation.
3. The birds have capabilied to fly.
4. Our ancestors sacrificed to gods.
5. The salmon's team in this river.
6. Ann does exercises every morning for hoping to slow her aging.
7. Laugh slows aging.
8.The Flooding has damaged Tom's property.
9.Tom's major tenet is that honesty is everything.
10. Ann's fundamental tenet is be forgiven nobody for cheating.