pamela poggiali
A NEW EXPERIENCE Hi there, I wanna talking about my new experience as Tutor at work. Yesterday was an important day for me because a new girl came to the office and I'm being her Tutor until next february. This is the first time for me, I'm excited and scared, as well, because I don't wanna make mistakes! She has never done this work before and I would like to be a good teacher for her. Her name is Irene, she is blonde hair and brown eyes, not too tall but very pretty. I thank my Boss for this responsibility, I guess that every new proof in our life helps to get stronger and sure of our ability. So...never give up and good luck to me :)
1

A NEW EXPERIENCE

Hi there, I want tona["wanna" è un errore in inglese scritto.] talking about my new experience as a Tutormentor at work. [Si usa la parola "tutor" per le situazioni academicche, non per il lavoro.]
Yesterday was an important day for me because a new girl came to the office and I'm beingI will be her Tutormentor until next fFebruary. This is the first time for me,. I'm excited and scared, as well, because I don't wannawant to make mistakes! She has never done this work before and I would like to be a good teacher for her. Her name is Irene, she ihas blonde hair and brown eyes, She's not too tall but very pretty. 
I thanked my Boss for this responsibility, I guess that every new proofchallenge in our life helps us to get stronger and more sure of our ability. So, ...never give up and good luck to me. :)

Thanks Karl!!! :)
I like your spirit. Good luck to you indeed.