Sameha
My Vacation Every one has his ways to spend the summer but, for me the summer is my vacation, so I try to enjoy it as I can. This summer I went to many places. First of all I went with my family to the beach at the north coast, my sisters and I used to play cards and monopoly with our cousins and we had a good time. Then we traveled to the country to see the rest of our family but the weather was very hot so we stayed just a few days then we left. When we came back I got out with my friends to the cinema and we watched a comedy movie then we wanted to try Korean food so we went to a Korean restaurant but we didn't like all food there in spit of that we enjoyed and It was a good day. Finally the vacation is about to end and I have to take courses to improve my English and Spanish languages to get a good job.
3

My Vacation

Everyone has his ways to spend the summer but, for me, the summer is my vacation, so I try to enjoy it as much as I can. This summer, I went to many places. First of all, I went with my family to the beach at the north coast. My sisters and I played cards and Monopoly with our cousins and we had a good time. Then we traveled* to the country to see the rest of our family, but the weather was very hot, so we stayed just a few days and then we left. When we came back, I went out with my friends to the cinema and we watched a comedy movie. Then we wanted to try Korean food, so we went to a Korean restaurant, but we didn't like any of the food there. In spite of that, we enjoyed ourselves and it was a good day. Finally, the vacation is about to end and I have to take courses to improve my English and Spanish languages to get a good job.

*traveled = US English, travelled = British English

Thank you all :)
Nice work, Sameha! Hope you enjoy your holiday!
this amazing vacation