Tonia
My flat,area and neighbourhood. The flat is situated in the heart of the city, in a quite area,because I have a advantage to live in a pedestrian area,next to a square with a lovely garden .It has a excellent communication with all parts of my town, in fact there are three bus stops just 2 minutes aways,and also there are many bicycles to rent them. The flat is a second floor in a small block of flats, it is spacious, bright and cosy, with a huge corridor, high ceiling and wooden floor. The flat is completely furnished with all amenities. There are three bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room,wich is decorated with an comfortable sofa, and several famous pictures and many plants ,next to the living room we find a big kitchen with fridge, microwave, stove but the two disadvantages that there isn't dishwasher, but unfortunatelly there is not lift and also garage, but you will find 5 minutes away many places to park your car.My neighbourhood is quite peaceful , polite and safe , in fact just behind of my block is found the police station. it will avaible for 300 euros per week, in the price are included optical fiber, water, cleaning, except the electricity bill, wich will be deducted from initial deposit amount , and besides of this you musn't worry about the bed lines because they also are inlcuded..

My flat, area and neighbourhood.

The flat is situated in the heart of the city, in a quite area,because I have a the advantage to live of living in a pedestrian area, next to a square with a lovely garden. It has an excellent communication with all parts of my town, in fact there are three bus stops just 2 minutes aways,and also there are many bicycles available to rent them.

The flat is a second floor in a small block of flats, it is spacious, bright and cosy, with a huge corridor, high ceiling and wooden floor. The flat is completely furnished with all amenities. There are three bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room,wich is decorated with an comfortable sofa, and several famous pictures and many plants. Next to the living room we find a big kitchen with fridge, microwave and stove but the two disadvantages are that there isn't a dishwasher, but and unfortunately there is not no lift and also no garage, but you will find 5 minutes away many places to park your car. My neighbourhood is quite peaceful, polite and safe, in fact just behind of my block is found the police station.
It will avaible for 300 euros per week, in the price are included (<em>or</em> the price includes)
optical fiber, water, cleaning, everything except the electricity bill, which will be deducted from the initial deposit amount, and besides all of this you mustn't worry about the bed linens because they also are included.

Good job Tonia! My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.