Oleh Gavrilov
A letter Dear Sir or Madam, I am writing to you to inform you about problems with internet connection in our block. I have a contract with your company and you should provide 1Mb/s speed connection. But, sometimes internet speed is lower and it makes work in Internet impossible. Moreover, sometimes I can’t get to Internet, a message “We have a problem with your DNS service” is appearing. I discussed that problems with my neighbors. They have same disconnections and low speed. According to our contract your company should to provide quality connection. Thus, you should to check out your lines and cables. Moreover, I’d recommend you to check out your service computer program. I suppouse you will improve your service according to technical requirements. Do not ignore our complain, because there are a lot of providers here, in our area. Care about your clients. Best regards, Alex Harry
1

Corrections in red; suggested stylistics in blue.

A letter

Dear Sir or Madam: 
I am writing to you to inform you about problems with the internet connection on the block where I live. I have a contract with your company which states that you will provide 1Mb/s speed connection. However, sometimes the internet speed is lower, which makes working on the Internet impossible. Moreover, sometimes I can’t access the Internet.  Instead, the following message is displayed:  “We have a problem with your DNS service.is appearing. I discussed these problems with my neighbors, and learned that they are experiencing the same inability to access the Internet and low speeds. According to our contract, your company must provide quality connection. Thus, I am requesting that you check out your lines and cables. Moreover, I would recommend that you to check out your service computer program.

I assume you will bring your service up to the agreed technical requirements.  However, if these complaints are ignored, your customers living in my area may have no choice other than to seek one of the many other providers offering internet services. 

Sincerely,
Alex Harry