Davide
Menorca Last July I went to Menorca on holiday for a week. It was my first time there. I would go there for ages. I visited different place every day. That island is quite small, the most distance between two cities is about 45km. I felt welcome in every place. I liked the amazing colours of the sea, the landscapes and food. Over all I loved a very little village called Arcaufar. In the past it was a village of fishmen with little houses over the rocks. Now that houses are white painted and well maintained. I dreamed living in one of these, I imaged having breakfast on the terrace and looking the sea without breath. I promised to myself that I come there another time.
1

Menorca

Last July I went to Menorca on holiday for a week.
It was my first time there.
I would go there for ages. for a long time
I visited different places every day.
That this island is quite small, the most greatest/ biggest distance between any two cities is about 45km.
I felt welcome in every place. I liked the amazing colours of the sea, the landscapes and the food.
Over all Above all I loved a very little village called Arcaufar.
In the past it was a village of fishermen with little houses over the rocks.
Now that those houses are white painted white and well-maintained.
I dreamed of living in one of those, I imaged having breakfast on the terrace and looking at the sea without breathing. (? Vuol dire la mare che non respira o voi?)
I promised to myself that I would come back here there another time.

molto bene!