Cinzia
walking in the mountains Yesterday my family and I went to the mountains for a walk. The weather wasn't so good, but it was nice to walk the trails with a cool temperature. We had lunch with our sandwiches and, after that, someone wanted to rest. My youngest son and I prefered to walk again, so we took another trail. We walked and walked, and my son, who is 9, spoke all the time. Suddenly he asked me: "Do you have nothing to say, Mom?" Actually, I didn't have breath enough for walking and speaking at the same time, but enough for laughing: it's great how children say what they think. I would have took notes everytime they have said something funny...now I would have a whole book!

walking in the mountains

Yesterday my family and I went to the mountains for a walk. The weather wasn't so[meglio: very] good, but it was nice to walk the trails with a cool temperature. We had lunch withand ate our sandwiches and, after that, someone[meglio: one of the group] wanted to rest. My youngest son and I preferred to walk again, so we took another trail. We walked and walked, and my son, who is 9, spoke all the time[colloquiale: the whole time]. Suddenly he asked me: "Do you have nothing to say, Mom?" Actually, I didn't have breath enough for walking and speaking at the same time, but enough for laughing: it's great how children say what they think. I wshould have tooktaken notes everytime they have said something funny...by now, I would have a whole book!

[Meglio: "Do you have anything to say?" o "You have nothing to say?"]