Gilles
Translation entry ! Hi ! This is my translation of a French excerpt. The most efficient way to learn Japanese which came to me was to teach French. I left a little ad in the supermarket "Private french lessons, attractive price." Phone rang the same evening. The appointment was set up for the next day in a Omote-Sando's café. I understood nothing of his name, he didn't get mine either. When I hung up the phone, I realized that I didn't know how we would recognize us. Moreover, as I didn't had the thought to ask for his phone number, it will be even harder. I thought "Perhaps he'll call me back for this purpose". He didn't. The voice sounded young. It didn't helped me. Youth was omnipresent in 1989 in Tokyo. This was even truer in this Omote-Sando's at around three o'clock in the afternoon. Thank you ! :)
1

The most efficient way to learn Japanese which came to me was to teach French. I left a little ad in the supermarket "Private French lessons, attractive price." 

The phone rang the same evening. The appointment was set up for the next day in a Omote-Sando's café. I understood nothing of his name, he didn't get mine either. When I hung up the phone, I realized that I didn't know how we would recognize each other. Moreover, as I didn't think to ask for his phone number, it will be even harder. I thought "Perhaps he'll call me back for this purpose".

He didn't. The voice sounded young. It didn't help me. Youth was omnipresent in 1989 in Tokyo. This was even truer in this Omote-Sando's at around three o'clock in the afternoon.

Thank you ! :)

<em>It's a good story!</em>