Jennifer
Mahatma Gandhi...Interesting information. When Gandhi borns India was a British colony, the president of the country was a viceroy of United Kindom. When he was studing at the school, everybody considerated him not smart... Sometimes He said that was a really big and difficult challengue for him to learn the multiplication tables. He was from a vegetarian and religious family. When he was only 13, he was considerated ready to get marry, for instance he got marry with Kasturba, who was 13 too. The person who inspire him to be a peaceful and compassive person was his father, who teach him to be a honest person. When his father died, he decided to travel to United Kindom to study laws. In 1981 he return to his country, and he discovered that his mother died. To be continued.
1

Mahatma Gandhi...Interesting information.

When Gandhi was born India was a British colony, the president of the country was a viceroy of the United Kingdom.
When he was studying at the school, everybody considered him not smart... Sometimes he said that it was a really big and difficult challenge for him to learn the multiplication tables. He was from a vegetarian and religious family.

When he was only 13, he was considered ready to get married, for instance he got married with Kasturba, who was 13 too.

The person who inspired him to be a peaceful and compassionate person was his father, who taught him to be a honest person. When his father died, he decided to travel to the United Kingdom to study law.

In 1891 he returned to his country, and he discovered that his mother died.

To be continued.