Anna
Should we meet the expectations of others? I get a lot of messages on this site. Most messages came from the men of Egypt, Turkey, Greece, Iraq, Jordan and so on. All these people in the first messages speak of the desire to learn English and Russian language and be friends. But in fact, they are all looking for a woman to flirt. In my profile clearly written about my intentions and to - I want to learn English to be able to communicate with colleagues from different countries . So I ask people that my interests are not the same, do not bother me. People who really want to learn Russian and teach English - respond!

Should we meet the expectations of others?

I get a lot of messages on this site. Most messages came from the men of Egypt, Turkey, Greece, Iraq, Jordan and so on. All these people in the first messages speak of the desire to learn English and Russian language and to be friends. But in fact, they are all looking for a woman with whom to flirt. In my profile it is clearly written about my intentions: and to - I want to learn English to be able to communicate with colleagues from different countries. So I ask people who do not share that my interests are not the same, do to not bother me. People who really want to learn Russian and teach English -- please respond!

Me too I'm totally agree with us!
Finally someone who understand me !! I'm totally agree with you.

So, I tell people that my interests are not the same, and ask for not bother me.

I can help you with your English, but I'm not trying to learn Russian.